Enabling you to travel with your needs in mind
Our office partners with several service providers to ensure that your special needs are handled with the appropriate care that you need. Our staff is trained for assisting you with all forms of special needs , here are just a few ways we can help you.
- Autism and spectrum travel: Helping you and your family navigate various elements of travel, including finding best-suited destinations, including Royal Caribbean’s Autism Certified Cruises.
- Guide and companion animals: Assisting you with the additional paperwork and requirements necessary when traveling with your animals.
- Equipment Rental: If you don’t normally need a wheelchair or other mobility device, we can help provide one for your upcoming trip.
- Accessible or Modified Rooms: Ship or shore, we can ensure that you have a room that is designed to meet your specific needs.
- Destination Accommodations: Let us help you discover all of the services available to you when traveling away from home.
We also can provide assistance and consultation regarding special beds, recliners, oxygen tanks and concentrators and a host of other devices to make your travelling simpler!
One thing that usually surprises many people when traveling abroad is that the United States is one of the most accessible and accommodating locations around the globe. And while there is still a good deal of progress to be made, when we look internationally their conditions are often far inferior to what you’re probably accustomed to. For this reason, please let our team know of any special accommodations you will need and we’ll work with you to find the best possible match for you.
One of our key partners is Special Needs at Sea, the only agency which is referred to all major line.
The Travel agents at True Vacation Travel have received special training and certification in the many ways we can help accommodate your special needs. From permanent disabilities to simple requests for a wheelchair or other mobility device, we can assist you and your family.