- Family: 2 adults; 2 kids 10 & 14
- Looking for something more enriching than an amusement park
- Has passports and wants to explore culture
Our Family Vacation Solution
Spend 9 days in South America, exploring the ruins of an ancient civilization and then — through the celebrations and traditions of their ancestors — get a first-hand glimpse into what life was like in the time of the Incas. The Peru vacation, which includes a Machu Picchu tour, is a vibrant and festive adventure that spotlights a unique culture.
Pachamanca Feast and Inca Dancing
Enjoy a traditional Andean feast known as Pachamanca. Learn the history behind this event, then watch Teatro Sol y Luna perform the dances and stories of the Incas.
Urubamba River Rafting
Hold onto your hat as you raft down the Urubamba River. Local experts describe the fascinating cultural and natural history as you glide along this scenic route.
Moray and Maras
Take the ancient Incan path into these ancient ruins and venture into the Sacred Valley as you visit the fascinating salt pan terraces.
Privately Guided Machu Picchu Tour
Spend the afternoon exploring these 15th-century Incan ruins and stunning views of the magnificent structures surrounded by green peaks glazed by a soft mist.
At the Center for Traditional Textiles in Cusco, master weavers demonstrate their intricate art, as well as how to spin and dye alpaca wool.
- JW Marriott Hotel, Miraflores
- Sol y Luna Lodge and Spa
- Libertador Palacio Del Inka Hotel Cusco
- 8 Breakfasts
- 6 Lunches
- 5 Dinners
- VIP Inclusions:
- The services of two Adventure Guides
- VIP access and private events
- Outstanding accommodations
- Most meals during trip
- Admission fees to attractions and performances
- Cultural experiences with local experts
- Family activities and special thrills just for kids
- Transportation within your vacation
- Luggage service